A long handled aid used for putting on socks. It may also be used for stockings. At one end of the steel handle is a plastic collar where the sock is positioned. It may be used right or left handed. At the other end is a plastic shoe horn with a notch for sock removal.
- The Brevetti is designed to help those with restricted mobility, enabling the user to successfully apply on socks.
- Also very effective used with stockings.
- Incorporates applicator, shoe horn and removal hook into the one unit
- Is suitable for an elasticised sock or stocking and can be adjusted for use by the right or left hand
- Suitable for people who have difficulty bending to the feet to put socks or stockings on / off. Also suitable for those who lack the strength to keep a sock or stocking open as the foot is inserted
- Instructions for Use:* Lay the aid on a flat surface and with the heel facing the bracket, stretch the ribbed top of the sock over the applicator
* Continue peeling the sock down until the toe is visible
* Grasp the handle and offer the foot into the toe of the sock and gently pull
* Further pulling on the handle unrolls the sock smoothly over the foot and calf, as the hinged application is drawn up the leg
- A coated steel tube connects the two.